Owner: Andreas Ernst (in the following: ERNSTES DESIGN)
Max Born Str.12
Telephone: +49 (0) 5921 727292-00
Fax: +49 (0) 5921 727292-99
Our external data protection officer is at the following address
or at email@example.com reachable.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.ernstes-design.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer
• Date and time of access
• Name and URL of the retrieved file
• Website from which access is made
• the browser used and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer and the
• Name of your provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
b) contact by e-mail
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via the e-mail addresses provided on the website. It is necessary to enter a valid e-mail address so that you can send us an e-mail and we know from
who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by contacting us by e-mail will be automatically deleted after the request has been made.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR,
• disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 c DSGVO, as well as
• this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 para. 1 b DSGVO for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 f of the GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories are to be taken from the nightly notes to the tools.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this site, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/en.html or below
In no case will the IP address be associated with any other data concerning the user. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
On our pages plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA are integrated. You can recognize the Facebook plug-ins by the Facebook logo or the “Like-Button” (“Like”) on our site.An overview of the Facebook plug-ins can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs / plugins / When you visit our pages, a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server will be established via the plugin, which informs Facebook that you have visited our site with your IP address. Like-Button “while you’re logged in to your Facebook account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Facebook profile, which allows Facebook to associate your visit to our pages with your account.We point out that we as the provider of the pages have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and their use by Facebook Further information can be found in the data protection statement of facebook at https://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php.
If you do not wish Facebook to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
Functions of the service Instagram are integrated on our sides. These features are provided by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, United States. If you are logged in to your Instagram account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking on the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate the visit to our pages with your user account. We point out that we as the provider of the pages do not receive knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and their use by Instagram.
6. Affected rights
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information about the
Processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the source of their data if they have not been collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us immediately
• in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, as far as there are reasons for this arising from your particular Situation or the opposition is directed against direct mail. In the latter case you have a general one
Right of objection, which is implemented by us without specification of a special situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
Incidentally, we use TOM’s technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.